This lecture answers the following doubts of the students.
- How to cover the syllabus/how to prepare effectively?
- What is the exam pattern & marking scheme/seat allocation/reservation/how many seats available?
- Minimum marks to qualify the exam (both in graduation & entrance exam)? Is there any cut-off?
- How to study Physics/Chemistry/Math/Bio/(Any other subject) if the candidate is not from that background?
- Expected date of examination?
- What to do if the candidate is worried about his/her CGPA?
- How are the campus placements/job opportunities?
- Difficulty level of exam/ Should the candidate study in depth or just basics?
- Graduation is not complete; can the candidate appear for this exam?
- Comparison between M. Tech food tech & M. Sc Food tech from CFTRI?
- Reference textbooks/study material for exams?
- Study material for home science/agriculture/horticulture?
- How to stay focused/motivated during study?
- Is it valuable to take a year break for the CFTRI exam?
- Any specific topics that the candidate needs to focus on?