Terms of Service
Dear followers of www.foodtechpathshala.com
I am pleased that you have joined this unique forum for food professionals. We would like to extend a warm welcome to you to be a follower & contributor in good standing of our group/community please comply with the following terms of membership:
- You agree to contribute to the discussions in a very professional, business like manner and not use improper behaviour. We are all here to Learn together;
- You agree not to have discussion on any controvercial topics. No personal attack interms of caste, creed, ethenicity or nationality of any member
- You agree not to SPAM your fellow group members or conduct data mining / harvesting or solicitation of any kind;
- You agree not to use this site to market and sell your hardware, software or other products to our members;
- You agree not to upload any nude pictures or any other which is considered to be unsocial and unprofessional
- You agree that in case of violation of any of the rule, moderator of www.foodtechpathshala.com have the right to delete your membership without any prior intimation
- All the comments and views shared by author and participants are their personal view and http://www.foodtechpathshala.com does not associate with it.
Privacy and Copyright Protection
http://www.foodtechpathshala.com privacy policies explain below how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use our Services. By using our Services, you agree that we can use such data in accordance with our privacy policies listed below.
a. We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful, the people who matter most to you online, or which links you might like.
b. We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect www.foodtechpathshala.com and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads.
c. We provide information to help copyright holders manage their intellectual property online. If you think somebody is violating your copyrights and want to notify us, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.