This course is about the concept of HACCP wherein participants will get knowledge about the background and detailed information about steps and principles of HACCP. The elaboration of each step will give an idea about the significance of each step along with an interpretation about the implementation of each step in food processing. The training also covers examples of hazards, risk assessment methods, and CCP monitoring. It will help the participants to understand the concept and implementation of the HACCP concept for their products and processes.
This course covers following topics
- Introduction of course and objective
- Basics about HACCP concept
- Types of food safety hazards
- 5 Preliminary steps for HACCP
- 7 steps/ principles of HACCP
- CCP monitoring plan example and Summary.
Total Time: 1 Hrs 5 Min