Every year many students get degrees in food science and technologists from various institutes across India. These professionals are trained under different course curriculum, different facilities and evaluated under different marking patterns. Their capabilities, theoretical skills and reasoning competencies are not reflected in their marks sheet. Recognizing that food science and technology professionals have a variety of educational and professional backgrounds, to calibrate all passing out technologists and young professionals (0-3 yrs. exp) in same scale, we propose to have All India Food Professional Calibration Exam which will evaluate food professionals on multiple dimensions.
Process of Calibration Exam
Step 1. Online registration
Step 2. Online test
Step 3. Screening based on qualifying marks
Step 4: List of qualified professionals will be shared with the industries.
Test will be online Multiple Choice Questions on following topics. Topics are chosen to search for professionals who have multidimensional competency. The food industry hires food professionals for different roles which requires varied competency. These topics will be more practical than the theoretical questions.
- Basic and applied food science and technology 25%
- Human nutrition 10%
- Analytical science 10%
- Basic mathematics and statistics applied in day to day food industry 10%
- General aptitude and reasoning 15%
- Current affairs and business news 15%
- Verbal ability 15%
- Any final year student (last semester) who is completing their graduation in food science and technology.
- Any post graduate student (any year of degree)
- Any professional working in food and related industry / academia with max 3 yrs. of experience on the date of exam.
Getting AIFPE certificate should be prestigious task. So, both exam and qualifying marks should be little tougher. To qualify, one should get minimum 80% marks
The name of shortlisted candidates will be shared with the recruiters for further interview and selection.