CASMB and FoodTech Pathshala calls for the application for the
🏅OBJECTIVE FOOD SCIENCE AWARD 2024 🎖
For Outstanding Student in Food Science & Technology
Sponsored by the authors of Objective Food Science Book
Eligibility Criteria To be considered for the award, the following criteria must be met:
1. The applicant must be a first-year student pursuing a Master’s Degree in Food Science and Technology (MSc or MTech) from any recognized university in India.
2. The applicant must have gained admission to the Master’s Degree program through recognized entrance exams such as GATE, ICAR, CFTRI, or any other equivalent examination.
1. A cash prize of Rs 25,000/- and a commemorative memento will be awarded to a deserving student on March 1, 2024 during the annual function of CASMB at Mumbai.
2. The selection of the awardee will be based on academic performance and involvement in extracurricular activities.
3. Applicants are required to provide supporting documents to substantiate their claims. Failure to do so will result in the disqualification of the application for evaluation.
4. The final decision rests with the CASMB and Foodtechpathshala selection team and is not subject to challenge elsewhere.
Last date to fill the application form – 15th Feb 2024